Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blown Off (But Not That Way)

So I decided to take up Melissa Gira's challenge to ask someone that I want to kiss for a kiss, and what better person to ask than Melissa's co-editor (and Bi Apple cameo star) Lux Nightmare, of whose hot pink fishnets I had previously blogged rhapsodic here. I mean, why not? She's smart, she's hot, and she was conveniently online.

The result? Well, to spare my tender ego I won't quote the actual conversation (or Lux's hysterical laughter), but let's just say that I have some doubt that Ms. Nightmare and I will be locking lips any time soon. Not that hope doesn't spring eternal, but I suspect that my approach of "How 'bout a kiss?" might have lacked a certain... suaveness.

Hey, she said she couldn't spare me more than a minute, and I didn't want to waste her time with some fancy oblique approach. Brevity is the soul of wit, right?

Right?

1 comment:

Shay said...

I say that you get points for trying! ^_^