Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Key To Comedy Is Timing

Heh heh heh. I was just reading Lux Nightmare's latest post over at Sexerati. My favourite bit:

- If your partner is female, spoon her after sex, placing your hand on her lower abdomen. Patting gently, put your lips to her ear and ask, “Is that the baby we just made?”

That's sheer brilliance! I'm going to have to try it sometime. No, seriously. See, I've got a bizarre sense of humour, and sometimes I can't keep myself from inappropriate hilarity during intimate situations. I don't want to get too detailed, examples-wise, but suffice it to say that calling someone a "Friend of Barbaro" when they ask you to talk dirty to them may result in some unfortunate consequences.

Hey, it was the most degrading thing I could think of at the time. And after a few moments of stunned silence, she laughed too.

If I might add a suggestion to Lux's superlative list, a great way to start off an evening on the right wrong foot is to stand behind your intended companion in a crowded elevator and, just as the doors close, lean forward and whisper "You smell like prey". Make sure you say it just loud enough for everyone to hear.

---
On a totally unrelated houseblogkeeping note I added A's Pursuit of Pleasure to the blogroll, and a Technorati link to the end of each post.

3 comments:

Kat said...

So your blog came up randomly I would like to say I found it quite humorous. I would definately laugh if some guy said that to me after sex... I wonder if that makes me weird.

Mikey Mongol said...

Hi Kat. Thanks for your comment! I'm curious: How did my blog "come up randomly"?

Anonymous said...

i have to say i often wonder how many people say ridiculous things during/after sex. i certainly do. i can take sex seriously for only about 45 minutes at a time and any more than that i'm just thinking, "wow, that noise can only be classified as a 'pootie' noise" or "i wonder what would happen if i made [tasteless racial sex joke], would he be offended or think it was funny or both?" and then we're just down that path and there's no coming back.

ps: <3 for the blogroll!